Electric Motor Repair
A new look at electric motor repair…
GPR: Helping you save money in tough times.
Your motor efficiency is maintained by following EASA AR100 Repair Practice – which meets or exceeds manufacturer’s standards:
- Core Tested to confirm iron permability
- Meticulously cleaned
- Inverter Duty Wire Class N 200ºc
- Minimum Class H 180ºc Insulating Materials (Manufacturer standard Class F 155ºc.)
- Solvent-less Polyester Class N 200ºc Resin Class N 200ºc
- Bearing Journal/Housing confirmed to manufacturer’s tolerances with calibrated instruments
- Balanced to ISO G2.5 or less
- New SKF bearings and high quality electric motor rated grease.
- Test run motor to nameplate voltage
- Vibration levels documented.
Consider the Recycle Factor:
GPR suggests you look at the ‘Renewal Option’ when making the repair vs. replacement decision. Traditionally the decision to replace has been based on 60% of replacement value. With GPR’s Electric Motor Renewal Program our customers reconsider that percentage and instead, look at the added value of the repair and the dollars saved.
Class I Repair
Class II Repair
Class III Repair